Know the Best Body Moist for your skin
Is your skin sufficiently hydrated? Does your body moisturizer keep your skin supple and soft throughout the day?
Read on to find out the right body moist for your skin
Using body moist regularly is one of the simplest ways to pamper the skin. A good body moist preserves the skin moisture, heals dry skin and works wonder for enhancing the skin quality. There are numerous products available in the market claiming with benefits of organic ingredients, but choosing the right product from the lot is not easy. As a result, we often end up spending on products that don’t give us proper benefits.
A good body moist that keeps the skin hydrated for long hours must include the best natural ingredients like cocoa butter, goat milk and Aloe Vera. Let us take a look at how these ingredients benefit the skin,
Cocoa Butter is a kind of fat that is extracted from the cocoa beans. The beans are collected from the larger cacao plant.
- With benefits of Vitamin K and Vitamin E, cocoa butter enriches the skin deeply nourishing the skin cells and reviving the skin texture.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cocoa butter help in soothing irritated skin & promotes scar healing.
- Coco butter also protects skin against damage from the harmful UV rays.
- Coco Butter helps retain moisture and elasticity of the skin by deeply nourishing the skin cells.
- Enriched with phytochemicals, cocoa butter improves blood flow to the skin & slows the process of skin aging.
Goat Milk is highly nourishing for the skin & has a bunch of benefits to offer.
- Minerals like Selenium and Vitamin A present in goat milk helps in nourishing damaged skin cells.
- Lactic acid in goat milk acts as an anti-aging element and is highly effective for dry and sensitive skin.
- Loaded with vitamins, goat milk helps leave the skin soft and smooth.
- Goat milk is a natural skin lightener.
- The fat content present in goat milk helps reduce skin inflammation.
The most easily available ingredient that works wonders for the skin is Aloe Vera.
- The presence of Gibberellins and Auxins makes Aloe Vera a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Essential nutrients in Aloe Vera like glycerin, sodium carbonate, sodium palmate, sorbitol nourishes the skin from within.
- Loaded with natural anti-oxidants, Aloe Vera helps to prevent early signs of aging.
The Soft & Smooth Fairness Body Moist by Keya Seth Aromatherapy contains not only the above three ingredients for banishing skin dryness but also a potent blend of Carrot Seed & Grape Seed oil. It also contains Kesar.
- The beta-carotene and vitamin A in Carrot-seed oil help stimulate cell growth and detox the skin.
- Grape seed oil loaded with astringent properties, works wonder for acne prone skin. Enriched with linoleic acid, it works as a healing and anti-inflammatory agent as well.
- Saffron lightens & brightens skin tone.
So, if you are looking for a natural body moisturizer that can quench the thirst of your dry skin in winter, give the Soft & Smooth Body Moist a daily place in your body care routine.
How to Style Your L...
Hairstyles can surely boost your personality when done right... and dying your hair is one of those easiest ways! Moreover, Burgundy is one of the ...Read More
Stop the Spread of ...
It’s been over 2 years that the entire humanity is fighting the outbreak of the menacing Coronavirus. Over the last 2 years, the virus has mutated ...Read More
Why Is Orange Your ...
Although winter is one of the most looked-for seasons in India, it is pretty much nightmarish to many! The Indian skin that is mostly used to its...Read More