Fresh Look Blackberry & Tea Tree Face Wash, Mild, Hydrating, Moisturizing Foaming, Oily & Combination Skin
- BLACKBERRY ESSENTIAL OIL: Rich in Antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin C & Phytosterol, Beta-sitosterol, Omega-6, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Rapidly absorbs and immediately softens the skin's texture. good source of vitamin A, which may help slow signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, lessened elasticity, and texture changes, promoting collagen synthesis. Vitamin C & E & Antioxidants also scavenge free radicals in the skin. Essential fatty acids rebuild the skin's structure with a renewed ability to retain moisture & soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, & dermatitis. A high amount of Vitamin K is an essential nutrient that helps fade scars, stretch marks, sunspots, and other visible skin issues.
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alterna folia. Has a Refreshing Aroma. Calms & soothes redness & inflammation. A high concentration of anti-inflammatory property terpiterpinene-4-ol reduces inflammation & swelling on the skin & triggers the activity of white blood cells, which help fight Acne, prevent infection, & promote healing. It helps to protect the skin from other foreign invaders.
- PRO-VITAMIN B5: Excellent Humectant attracts moisture & profoundly hydrates the skin & improves softness & elasticity by balancing pH levels. Reducing TEWL (trans epidermal water loss) & protect skin from photo-aging damage. Accelerates resurfacing in the skin by renewing cell regeneration through nourishment & healing the facial inflammatory lesions by regulating hydration to improve the skin texture & soothe the skin from redness caused by acne & sunburn.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL: Binds water & pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer, attracts moisture to the skin, and consequently hydrates and moisturizes it. It forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, controls acne & makes skin soft, light & non-sticky feel. It helps to lessen the appearance of marks & acne spots. The skin has a component called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which dries out with age & causes aging signs like wrinkles, flaking, & roughness. It also helps to prevent your skin from constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture
- REGIME: For complete Oily & Combination Skincare, use Fresh Look Blackberry & Tea Tree Face Wash & Skin Hydrating Lavender/Cucumber/Rose Toner for toning & after that, Aloe vera Gel moisturizer in AM & PM. Include Umbrella Sunscreen range in AM after Gel application.
Every skincare routine needs a good cleanser. Fresh Look Face Wash with Blueberry & Tea Tree is the perfect product for Oily skin with the goodness of Blueberry & Tea Tree essential oil, Menthol, Pro Vitamin B5 & Propylene Glycol, which help effectively wash away dirt, debris, & excess oil from the skin and give tired-looking skin a healthier appearance. Blueberry Seed Oil, with enormous qualities, helps to treat wrinkles, skin blemishes & large pores, scavenge free radicals in the skin, and rebuilds the skin's structure with a renewed ability to retain moisture & soothe the skin. Tea Tree Essential Oil controls excess oil production to fight acne & infection & reduce inflammation on the skin, helps to cleanse the skin deeply, and keeps nourished. With Antiseptic, Anti-bacterial properties, Tea Tree Essential oil kills bacteria that cause acne breakouts. Clearing dead skin cells, in addition to extra dirt, rejuvenates the dull complexion. Menthol helps to give the skin the sensation of cooling, improves the scent of products, and may help to reduce mild pain. Boosting skin cells' metabolism Provitamin B5 raises the skin's firmness; it offers anti-inflammatory, moisturizing & therapeutic benefits. Propylene Glycol maintains the pH balance by regulating moisture level in the skin & making a protective barrier on the surface to prevent foreign threats & provide refreshing clear & clean skin.
Blackberry Seed Oil (Rubus fruticose Seed Oil):
A powerful storehouse of natural antioxidants like anthocyanins which promote collagen synthesis to stop the skin from sagging, wealthiest sources of natural Vitamin C & E, scavenge free radicals in the skin, preventing damage and aging, regenerate skin cells, improve elasticity, heal damaged skin, and repair scar tissue. Blackberry Oil contains polyphenols and ellagic acid to renew aging skin, relieve itchiness, and heal eczema and psoriasis. It is also a good source of vitamin A, which may help to remove age spots and lessen elasticity and texture changes. A high amount of vitamin K is found in these, an essential nutrient that helps fade scars, stretch marks, sunspots, and other visible skin issues.
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alterna folia leaf Oil):
Extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alterna folia. Has a Refreshing Aroma. Calms & soothes redness & inflammation. Tea Tree extract ensures maximum protection from infections & pimples. It contains several compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that increase the activity of white blood cells and help fight germs and other foreign invaders. Antioxidants help reduce inflammation of active acne and control excess oil production by improving the skin's natural defense mechanism & enhance healing.
Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol):
Pro-vitamin B5 is the alcohol analog of vitamin B5. It attracts moisture, hydrates the skin, and improves softness and elasticity. This vitamin exhibits potent anti-inflammatory activities and reduces redness and inflammation caused by acne, sunburn, and irritation. It soothes the skin. Thereby reducing TEWL (trans epidermal water loss) inflammation and acne, and improving skin hydration, skin elasticity, and skin barrier function, pro-vitamin B5 improves the overall health of the skin.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the skin absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy skin. . It also helps to prevent your skin from constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture. It is much better than Glycerin & does not create any stickiness on skin surfaces, unlike Glycerin. It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the skin to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage. It is helpful for acne breakouts as it regulates skin moisture levels