Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer , Repairing, Soothing, Glowing & Radiant Skin- Ultimate for Skin & Hair
- PURE ALOE VERA GEL for SKIN & HAIR: A Multivitamin enriched, Quick-Absorbing, Soothing, and Hydrating Aloe Vera Gel for Skin and Hair; Makes skin Radiant and curbs hair fall
- GEL MOISTURIZER FOR ALL: Grown in the tropical climates worldwide, extracts from Aloe Vera suit the skin types of both Men and Women, offering Multipurpose Benefits
- ANTI-AGEING & ANTI-DANDRUFF GEL: The 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel soothes sunburn, stimulates Skin Cell Regeneration, activates hair follicles, promotes Hair Growth, and treats dandruff; Lemongrass Oil controls excess oil production; Vitamin A, B5, & C with their Anti-Ageing benefits smooth wrinkles, clear acne, and heal dry skin
- GLOWING FACE, BODY & HAIR: The Aloe Vera Skin & Hair Gel is Antiseptic & Anti-Inflammatory; reduces stretch marks; maintains scalp pH balance, ensuring a Healthy & Glowing Appearance from top to bottom
- HOW TO USE: The Gel Moisturizer can be used regularly as a Night Cream; it also serves as a great Makeup Base, Leave-In Conditioner, or Hair Gel
Why Is Aloe Vera Gel Good for You?
The Aloe Vera plant has a long history of being used for skin remedies. From healing wounds to help reverse sun damage, its extracts have repaired and nourished damaged and irritated skin, making it beautiful and full of life. The Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer for Face, Body, and Hair is a Powerful Antioxidant that makes skin Healthy, Strengthens Hair Roots, and helps you appear Youthful.
Suitable for Men & Women, and All Skin Types, the product is Paraben-Free and loaded with Essential Vitamins.
Lemongrass Oil- The Essential Oil contains Antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals and fights skin infections. Also, it controls oiliness so that you step out shine-free.
Vitamin A- Protects from UV damage, infection brightens skin tone, and helps in hair growth.
Vitamin B5- Keeps skin and hair Moisturized, prevents inflammation, redness, and premature aging.
Vitamin C- Evens out skin tone improves Skin Hydration significantly and guards skin and hair against environmental pollution.
How to Use the Aloe Vera Gel?
The Refreshing, Non-Sticky, and Highly Beneficial Aloe Vera Gel can be used in various ways:
- Massage on your face, neck, and other body parts lavishly as a Night Cream
- Apply before makeup as a base
- Can be used as a shaving gel
- A solution for dandruff and hair fall
- Use as a Leave-In Conditioner
- Hold hairstyles at a place by using it as a Hair Gel