Basil Essential Oil, Therapeutic, Pure & Natural, Holy Basil (Tulsi) Spiritual Concentration, Headache, Digestive & Antiseptic 10ml
- AROMA & PROPERTIES: Basil, also known as Tulsi, has a sweet and slightly spicy aroma, which is extensively used in Ayurvedic Medicine. It is sacred to Lord Vishnu & Krishna. It has Analgesic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Aphrodisiac, Digestive, Stomachic, Sudorific, Stimulant, Vermifuge.
- MIND: A good tonic for the nerves, incredibly fragile, sharpening the senses and encouraging concentration. Mild hysteria and nervous disorders have an uplifting effect on depression.
- SKIN: A refreshing tonic action benefits dull and congested skins and may also help control acne. Aiding its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, basil helps prevent acne. Basil is also an excellent pore cleanser since it contains natural oils that help act as a natural cleanser and remove surplus oil and impurities. It also soothes and calms the skin, swelling, and pain that may come with acne.
- BODY: First-rate with headaches & migraine due to its cephalic properties. It is claimed to get rid of nasal polyps & earaches. It has a beneficial action on the respiratory tract & is often used for sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, influenza, and whooping cough. Restores a sense of smell lost through catarrh. Especially useful for wasp and insect bites, indeed, once reduce severe fevers like Malaria caused by parasites in the blood from mosquito bites.
- DIGESTIVE: Very Effective in digestive disorders such as vomiting, gastric spasm, nausea, dyspepsia, and hiccups. It seems to cleanse the intestines and kidneys through its antiseptic action. It helps minimize uric acid in the blood and relieves gout and muscular pain. It stimulates blood flow and is helpful for deep muscle spasms.
There are several variants of basil. The one grown in India called Tulsi is highly revered in spiritual practice and considered to be sattvic. It is known as holy basil and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine and healing work. It is known to cleanse the aura, open the heart chakra, promote detachment, and bring clarity to the mind. Other variants like European or sweet basil, more used as a culinary herb, contain a higher percentage of methyl chavicol.
Part of the plant Used: Leaves, Flowering tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Basil is a pale yellow liquid with a fresh sweet, spicy scent with a balsamic undertone. Its Odor effect is at first stimulating, giving way to a warm, comforting feeling. Basil is an effective diaphoretic and febrifuge in most colds, flu, and lung problems. It is mainly used as a culinary herb and may be taken as a beverage with honey to promote clarity of mind.
Our Basil Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Organic, Therapeutic & Steam Distilled; It can be used in diffusers and inhaled directly with 4-5 drops in handkerchiefs for freshness and relaxation.
Emotional: Basil is a good fortifier of the nervous system and helps in mental tiredness, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. It is beneficial as a remedy for migraine.
Skin: Fresh leaf juice is used extremally for fungal infections on the skin.
Digestive: Basil is a tonic and antispasmodic, considered an excellent carminative, galactogenic, and stomachic. It is also effective for travel sickness and nausea.
Circulatory: Basil stimulant circulation clears skin congestion too.
Respiratory: Basil is an effective remedy for asthma, bronchitis, nasal polyps, and sinusitis.
Muscular: Basil oil is also helpful for muscular aches and pains.
Gynaecological: Basil is emmenagogic and regulates the menstrual c. It can also be massaged on the solar plexus to control anxiety and menopausal symptoms.
Personal Care Tips-
- Mix basil essential oil with a carrier oil and massage it into any sore muscles or joints causing pain. It will provide relief and reduce such pain.
- Use a diffuser with basil oil to help clear breathing when you suffer from cold, asthma, or bronchitis.
- To make a natural decongestant vapor rub that helps soothe chest congestion, dilute basil essential oilwith one tablespoon of carrier oil. Then massage this mixture into your chest. You can use carrier oils to cut the fat, are coconut and jojoba oil.
- Dilute one to two drops of basil essential oilwith a small quantity of fast-absorbing and light carrier oil. Dip a cotton ball into this blend and apply it to the skin areas with acne. This blend helps in cleansing your skin of bacteria, excess oil, and external pollutants and reducing redness.
- Add a small quantity of basil essential oilto your regular conditioner, shampoo, or both (three to five drops per one-fourth cup). It helps in cleansing your hair and eliminating excess fat from your scalp.
- Dilute the oil with a carrier oil and apply to any region with minor skin irritation. It will provide relief and soothe the skin.
- Diffuse it in a room when you are working or studying. It will help in increasing focus and mental clarity.